- Site Access Instructions / Parking on site:
The Delaware Innovation Space looks forward to hosting you at AIChE Chemical Venture Conference on April 23-24, 2019. Please be advised that the Delaware Innovation Space is located on the secure, Experimental Station campus. Therefore, we ask that all attendees follow the provided security instructions.
- Please enter the address 200 Powder Mill Road, Wilmington, Delaware 19803 into your GPS, this will take you to the Experimental Station.
- Event staff will be onsite to check you off the registration list and direct you to event parking. After proceeding through the East Gate, you may then park and proceed to building 400 where the Chemical Ventures Conference will be located.
- Uber/ Lyft:
- Uber and Lyft drivers may access the site to drop you off at the event. We ask that you provide your Uber or Lyft driver with your placard so that security is aware that this vehicle is designated for event drop off. After entering the site, your Uber/Lyft driver will follow event signs for drop off and proceed offsite.
- For those individuals who require Uber/Lyft to depart the conference, a shuttle will be available to transport registrants to designated Uber/Lyft pickup areas. Uber/Lyft may only pick up at these designated areas.
- Other On-site Policies / Procedures:
- The entire campus is designating non-smoking. There will is no smoking allowed at any location on site.
- The speed limit for the site is 15 miles per hour. Please also obey all traffic signs.