Oral Presentations Guidelines
Please check the Technical Program for your scheduled presentation time - speaking slots are 15 or 20 minutes (including Q&A) for selected speakers, and 30 minutes for Invited Speakers (please check the schedule). Be mindful of others in regards to timing, and it is recommended to avoid exceeding your slotted speaking time. Presentations should be uploaded to the presenter's computer at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your session. If you would like to use your own laptop, please be sure to bring the appropriate adapter.
Poster Presentations Guidelines
- The Poster Session will be held on the evening of Monday, October 28th immediately after the Rapid Fire talks. Please set your posters upon arrival.
- Poster presenting authors are responsible for printing, setting-up and taking down their poster; mounting supplies will be provided.
- Your poster number can be found online here.
- Each poster is giving a 30 x 40-inch area, portrait or landscape – it is recommended to print your posters within the aforementioned constraints.
- If you would like to participate in the rapid fire session, please submit your slide here by Sunday, October 27th, 2019 at 9 PM EDT.