The Rock Stars of Regenerative Engineering Conference aims to bring the foremost leaders in the field together, with rising stars and the future generation of regenerative engineers to discuss topics such as drug delivery, electronics, materials, and cell interactions. Presentations, poster sessions, and networking events will facilitate the exchange of knowledge and new connections that can help to drive the field forward, while also helping trainees and young professionals develop their careers.
This conference will cover a range of important topics in regenerative engineering. I look forward to learning from leading scientists who will discuss their latest research in the field.
Top Reasons to Present
- Identify colleagues who might use your research in a collaboration
- Identify trends that may influence your current research
- Increase your visibility
- Collaborate with dynamic researchers while receiving practical input
- Gain exposure to an attentive, well-informed audience at each talk (no parallel competing sessions)
This conference is on a topical translational research area of significant relevance to human healthcare. I strongly believe that the discussions in this conference will promote regenerative engineering concepts in the interdisciplinary scientific community.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Obtain a broad view of the recent applications and developments in regenerative engineering, and gain insight into where trends in the field are heading
- Benefit from creative input from colleagues working in allied fields, and develop new collaborations
- Enjoy a slate of exceptional guest speakers presenting the state-of-the-art in regenerative engineering
- Share experiences, new tools, and strategies in the meeting’s intimate, familiar discussion settings
- Network with researchers
- Make your presence known in this rapidly advancing field
- Collaborate with the highest density of leading international scientists in regenerative engineering