AIChE invites representatives from academia, industry, and policy making and government organizations to participate. The conference will provide a forum for the exposure and exchange of ideas, methods and results in solar energy science, engineering and engagement.
I am looking forward to the cross pollination of ideas between energy storage and solar fuels which always happens at this conference. We have so much to share and this dedicated event enables significant cross communication between sections of the solar community which are often segregated.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Be part of the only conference dedicated to solar thermal fuels and thermochemical energy storage
- Learn about cutting edge solar technologies and advancements
- Get a unique opportunity to hear from the Department of Energy
- Develop insights in operation, design, and finance of solar energy
- Establish contacts and forge new academic and industry connections
- Provide input to shape the future of the field
I am most looking forward to engaging with colleagues that I have not talked to in over a year because of Covid-19. I always come away more knowledgeable and with a broader perspective of technologies when engaging with other experts at venues such as this.
I’m looking forward to seeing my friends and colleagues again to learn about recent developments in their work, and meet new people