The American Institute of Chemical Engineers is working to increase women and individuals from underrepresented groups in executive leadership positions by providing an annual cohort-based program focusing on training to build the skills, behaviors, and critical tools needed to access board and executive level positions.
Cohort participants will experience on-going opportunities to raise their profile, build networks, and receive career development training and support towards attaining the next level in their organizations and career. The program calendar year will begin in April and conclude in February of the next year. Program components include:
- Program participants meet six times annually per 2-hour session
- Exposure to CEO level speakers and networking
- Emphasis on EDI learning – AIChE’s IDEAL concept
- Representation among multiple facets of industry
- Opportunities to build smaller targeted networks and groups (ie, demographic, specific identities)
If you'd like to learn more about the Leadership Equity in Engineering (LEE) program, how to get involved, and upcoming events, please e-mail email@example.com.