Speaker and Poster Guidelines
Oral Presentations Guidelines ...
Oral Presentations Guidelines
- Invited Speakers will have 35 minutes to present, including questions and answers.
- Selected Speakers will have 15 minutes to present, including questions and answers.
- Please refer to the Technical Program for your updated talk times.
- Send your presentation (PowerPoint) to firstname.lastname@example.org and bring it on a USB at least 30 min before your session starts.
- The Conference Computer is a PC with Windows 7 64bit.
Poster Presentations Guidelines
- The Poster Session will be held on the evening of Saturday, December 8th, during the reception.
- Poster presenting authors are responsible for printing, setting-up and taking down their poster; mounting supplies will be provided.
- The poster board surface will be 40 x 30 inches, portrait or landscape – it is recommended to print your posters within the aforementioned constraints.
- Your poster number is listed here: Please email email@example.com if your poster is missing