This session will explore the latest efforts to metabolically engineer organisms for commercial applications involving human health.
- Christian Metallo, UC San Diego
- Nicola Zamboni, ETH
- Prosthetic Networks – Synthetic Biology-Inspired Treatment Strategies For Metabolic Disorders- Martin Fussenegger, ETH
- Ovarian Cancer Metabolism: Systems-Scale Dynamics as a Platform for Identifying Therapeutic Targets- Mark Styczynski, Georgia Tech
- Metabolic Strategies to Enhance the Toxicity of Nitric Oxide in Pathogens- Mark Brynildsen, Princeton University
- Prediction and Quantification of Bioactive Microbiota Metabolites in Murine Gut- Kyongbum Lee, Tufts University
- The Gene Regulatory Network of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, v1.0- David Sherman, University of MIchigan