The COBRA Conference Committee is proud to announce the inaugural COBRA Awards.
COBRA 2018 will showcase two awards, presented to outstanding and distinguished individuals for their noteworthy scientific work.
Distinguished Young Investigator Award
This award will be given to a distinguished Principal Investigator who meets the following criteria:
- Must be less than 10 years out from their PhD
- Must submit a letter statement containing the following:
- CV (1-2 pages)
- Cover Letter
- Research Statement of Future Work (200-400 words)
The award recipient will also be given time to speak at COBRA 2018 to highlight their work.
Please send all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31, 2018
Outstanding Student/Post Doc Presentation Award
This award will be given to an outstanding Student or Post Doc presentation (oral or poster) who meets the following criteria:
- Must be currently a student or post doc
- Must submit an abstract to COBRA 2018 (oral or poster)
- Must be present at the conference and be the presenter of their talk or poster