The Commercializing Industrial Biotechnology conference spotlights best practices, lessons learned, and technology innovations for accelerating commercial production of bio-based products. This is the only conference focused on scale-up and commercialization of new products in the synthetic biology, fermentation-based products, and industrial biotechnology space.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Hear hard-won lessons from industry veterans — and draw inspiration for your own technology development efforts
- Learn about new enabling technologies, products, market needs, and companies
- Network with technology leaders, and find new funders, collaborators, or teammates
- Gain visibility for your company and technology
- Enabling Technologies
- Sustainable Chemicals and Materials
- Agriculture & Food
- Health and Well-being
- Building the Bioeconomy Infrastructure
- Building the Bioeconomy Workforce
- Funding Biotechnology Companies
Did you know?
Sponsorship allows you to demonstrate your impact to this high-level audience and the larger biotech community. As a sponsor or exhibitor, you will share your technical expertise and educate attendees on how your products and services can help overcome challenges in this field, in addition to showing your commitment toward supporting a conference that will benefit advances in research.