ICME 2022 connects experts from academia and industry to share the field’s most recent developments and the science and technology needed to enable microbiome engineering. This includes genetically engineered organisms that function within microbiomes, control of microbiomes through environmental modifications, and inference of engineering principles for microbiomes from analysis of defined and natural microbiomes. The program brings together diverse researchers tackling inherently interdisciplinary challenges.
ICME 2022 will bring together industry and academic leaders in microbiome engineering. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn about the latest trends, technologies, and research in the field.
- Tools, Standards and Modeling (Development and Use of Microbiomes)
- Therapeutics (Clinical Applications and Drug Development)
- Engineering Microbes and Microbial Communities
- Engineering Microbes for Sustainable Planet And Industrial Applications
- Learning Engineering Principles from Natural Communities
ICME 2022 is an opportunity for leading experts and trainees from academia and industry to come together to share learnings and address core challenges in the fields of microbiome engineering and therapeutics.
Top Reasons to Attend
- Catch up with the latest developments in microbiome engineering from leading experts
- Share experiences, new tools, and strategies in the meeting’s intimate, familiar discussion settings
- Connect with a unique community that thrives on crosstalk between academia and industry
- Network for collaborations and recruitment
Who Should Attend:
- Researchers from academia and industry at all levels
- Scientists in industry
- Technology innovators
- Postdoctoral researchers, graduate students, faculty, industry scientists in R&D
- Investors interested in technology commercialization
- Industry decision makers/ tech scouts looking to speed up research and foster new applications