Call for Abstracts Information for the 5th Ethylene Middle East Technology Conference (EMET)
Deadline to Submit: Friday July 14
Ready to Submit?
- Review the themes/topics listed below. You will be prompted to select one of the topics during the submission process.
- Access the submission portal
- Click on "Begin Submission" under the "General Submissions" header. The system will ask you to login with your AIChE credentials.
- Don't have a login? No problem! Click on the blue hyperlink that says "Guest Account" to submit your abstract.
This year the organizing commitee has selected the below listed themes/topics:
- Addressing Sustainability Challenges : Goals, strategies, technologies and success stories that address critical sustainability issues in the petrochemical industry, including energy efficiency improvement, air emissions reduction, water use/reuse, and plastic waste elimination.
- Application of Big Data, Digitalization and Optimization: Technologies, strategies and successful implementations of AI, machine learning, process optimization and advanced control, including process intensification.
Mitigating Risk and Prioritizing Safety: Case studies and lessons learned involving ethylene specific hazards.
- Enhancing Reliability: Key reliability challenges, solutions and improvements in ethylene plant operation. Topics include equipment reliability, fouling, monitoring, feedstock, contaminants, run length and incidents with high learning value.
- Capital Efficiency and Competitiveness: Case studies and insights on effective project development and execution, including reports of implemented projects that have increased profitability and enhanced competitiveness.