- The Science Behind the Breakthrough Ebola Treatment
- Polymers Crystallize into Zeolite-Like Structures
- Magnetic Attraction: New Material Guides Fluid Flow
- MoS2 Pushes Graphene Aside for Fast DNA Sequencing
- Teaching Old Batteries New Tricks
- New Process Transforms Chemicals Production
Would you like to reuse content from CEP Magazine? It’s easy to request permission to reuse content. Simply click here to connect instantly to licensing services, where you can choose from a list of options regarding how you would like to reuse the desired content and complete the transaction.