The FOODIE Conference will discuss emerging technologies for food production, analyze strategies to connect industry and cuisine, and navigate methods to fit the consumer market. Stay up to date on the latest in cutting-edge advancements involving nutrition products, sustainability within the food supply chain, processing technology, and much more!
This is a conference where scientists, innovators and industry leaders share different perspectives with a common goal— healthier and more sustainable food production.
Top Reasons to Present
- Identify colleagues who might use your research in a collaboration
- Identify trends that might influence your current research
- Increase your international visibility
- Collaborate with dynamic researchers while receiving practical input
- Gain exposure to an attentive, well-informed audience at each talk
Top Reasons to Attend
- Connect with both academic and industry leaders.
- Develop new collaborations and build relationships for current and future projects.
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies and advancements in food sustainability and production.
- Obtain inside knowledge on professional and peer research & discoveries.
- Broadcast your own ideas.
- Build off of creative input from colleagues working in allied fields.
- Enjoy a slate of exceptional guest speakers looking to further the field of food technologies and innovations.
I am excited about the opportunity to connect with scientists and engineers from industry and academia who are leading in food engineering innovations and practices across the supply chain.
Bioengineering at its best: Food Processing from all angles.
Who Should Attend
Anyone and everyone interested in food sustainability and technologies! The world is moving to a more sustainable and product efficient future with so many great discoveries happening along the way. Whether you are industry driven, research or academic driven, or both, these innovations will affect you and the people and world around you. Be a part of this change!