- Registration Rates
- Included in your Registration
- Co-Located Events
- Ticketed Events
- Book your Hotel
- Certificates and PDHs
- Visa Procedures
- Registration & Cancellation Policy
- Annual Meeting FAQ
Registration is now closed.
Meeting Dates and Venues
November 7-11, 2021 | In-Person at the John B. Hynes Convention Center, Marriott Boston Copley Place, Sheraton Boston, and Hilton Boston Back Bay, Boston, MA
November 15-19, 2021 | Virtual Platform
Whether you choose to attend in person or virtually, registration will be the same cost. If you choose to attend in-person for part of the event or not at all, you will have access to the virtual components as well.
The 2021 Annual Meeting provides you access to both live and on-demand content from anywhere in the world so you won't miss a thing. All rates also include permanent access to the online proceedings and access to the recordings for 30 days after the conclusion of the conference.
- Undergraduate Students: Registering for the Annual Student Conference will grant you access to sessions of the 2021 AIChE Annual Meeting. Registration for the 2021 ASC will also open in summer 2021.
- Proceedings: Your 2021 AIChE Annual Meeting registration includes permanent online access to the 2021 AIChE Annual Meeting Proceedings, which includes abstracts and full technical papers (if uploaded by the author).
- Recordings Add on: All sessions will be recorded and will be available for viewing on the virtual platform for 30 days. Attendees have the option to purchase permanent access to these recordings as part of their Meeting registration.
- Community: By registering, you will be opted-in to the AIChE Engage discussion on the 2021 AIChE Annual Meeting.
- Rates: Member rate applies to AIChE Members. "Unemployed" refers to members who are listed as unemployed in AIChE records.
|Full Meeting - In-Person + Virtual (Professionals)|
|Early (ending Sept. 27)||699||1109|
|Standard (ending Nov. 3)||779||1189|
|Onsite (Starting Nov. 4)||859||1269|
|Full Meeting - In-Person + Virtual (Graduate Students)|
|Early (ending Sept. 27)||369||549|
|Standard (ending Nov. 3)||399||579|
|Onsite (Starting Nov. 4)||429||609|
|Full Meeting - In-Person + Virtual (Emeritus & Unemployed Members)|
|Early (ending Sept. 27)||105||N/A|
|Standard (ending Nov. 3)||105||N/A|
|Onsite (Starting Nov. 4)||105||N/A|
|Bring a Guest to Opening Reception|
|Early (ending Sept. 27)||35||35|
|Standard (ending Nov. 3)||35||35|
|Onsite (Starting Nov. 4)||35||35|
|Permanent Access to Session Recordings Add On|
|Early (ending Sept. 27)||199||199|
|Standard (ending Nov. 3)||199||199|
|Onsite (Starting Nov. 4)||199||199|
|Full Meeting - In-Person + Virtual (Professionals)||699||1109||779||1189||859||1269|
|Full Meeting - In-Person + Virtual (Graduate Students)||369||549||399||579||429||609|
|Full Meeting - In-Person + Virtual (Emeritus & Unemployed Members)||105||N/A||105||N/A||105||N/A|
|Bring a Guest to Opening Reception||35||35||35||35||35||35|
|Permanent Access to Session Recordings Add On||199||199||199||199||199||199|
Included in Your Registration
|Category||Technical Program + fEATURED pLENARIES||Exhibits||Networking Events||30 dAY Virtual Platform aCCESS||Proceedings||Permanent Access to Recordings|
|Member / Non-member Full Meeting||X||X||X||X||X|
|Full Meeting + Recordings Add On||X||X||X||X||X||X|
Attendees can add co-located events to their Annual Meeting registration.
Ammonia Energy Conference 2021, Nov. 8-11
The AEA’s annual global conference is the chance for the whole ammonia energy community to gather and hear from speakers on key developments, R&D and crucial next steps as the ammonia transition accelerates.
Professionals: $395 Graduate Students: $295
U.S. visa procedures have been changing. If you are planning to attend an AIChE Meeting and will need a visa, we encourage you to visit the U.S. Visa Policy Web Page for updates on visa procedures and applications. Please allow ample time for visa processing.
For more information, you can see here. Please note that AIChE cannot contact government officials on your behalf.
If you require a visa or invitation letter, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Name of event
- Proof of registration
- Full Name
- Any additional necessary information, such as passport or identification information
Letters will be sent via email as PDFs and will contain general event information such as dates and venues. If more specific event information is required, please let us know.
Certificates and Professional Development Hours (PDH)
All conference attendees are qualified to receive Professional Development Hours (PDH). You will receive 8 PDH for each of the days that you attended the conference/short courses.
You will be able to request or download a letter or certificate of participation after the meeting has concluded. There are two ways to obtain these documents:
- Conference Speakers and Chairs can generate a letter and certificate of participation via their Confex Gateway. If you need help accessing Confex, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendees and other participants can contact email@example.com to obtain a letter and/or certificate.
Registration and Cancellation Policies
The full cancellation policy can be found here.
Cancellation requests can be made by calling Customer Service at 1-800-242-4363 (domestic), +1 203-702-7660 (outside the United States), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIChE's meeting registration policy is based on the premise that AIChE's conferences and meetings are amongst the most prestigious and best attended chemical engineering conferences in the world. Therefore, all participants, including speakers (invited or accepted through the Call for Abstracts), are expected to register and pay the appropriate registration fee.
Read AIChE's full registration policy here.
Annual Meeting Format FAQ
Have questions about this year's dynamic in-person and virtual format? Take a look at our Annual Meeting FAQ.