Meeting Dates and Venue
November 15-20, 2020 | Hilton San Francisco, Parc 55, and Hotel Nikko, San Francisco, CA
- Registration Rates
- Justification Toolkit
- Certificates and PDHs
- Visa Procedures
- Registration & Cancellation Policy
Registration will open in July 2020.
- Undergraduate Students: Registering for the Annual Student Conference will grant you access to sessions of the 2020 AIChE Annual Meeting. Registration for the 2020 ASC will also open in Summer 2020.
- Proceedings: Your 2020 AIChE Annual Meeting registration includes permanent online access to the 2020 AIChE Annual Meeting Proceedings.
- Community: By registering, you will be opted-in to the AIChE Engage discussion on the 2020 AIChE Annual Meeting.
- Rates: Member rate applies to AIChE Members. "Unemployed" refers to members who are listed as unemployed in AIChE records.
(ending Oct. 5)
(starting Nov. 14)
|One Day Only||359||639||429||669||459||699|
|One Day Only||254||414||314||434||334||454|
Registration and Cancellation Policies
The full cancellation policy can be found here.
Cancellation requests can be made by calling Customer Service at 1-800-242-4363 (domestic), +1 203-702-7660 (outside the United States), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIChE's meeting registration policy is based on the premise that AIChE's conferences and meetings are amongst the most prestigious and best attended chemical engineering conferences in the world. Therefore, all participants, including speakers (invited or accepted through the Call for Abstracts), are expected to register and pay the appropriate registration fee.
Read AIChE's full registration policy here.
U.S. visa procedures have been changing. If you are planning to attend an AIChE Meeting and will need a visa, we encourage you to visit the U.S. Visa Policy Web Page for updates on visa procedures and applications. Please allow ample time for visa processing.
For more information, you can see here. Please note that AIChE cannot contact government officials on your behalf.
If you require a visa or invitation letter, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Name of event
- Proof of registration
- Full Name
- Any additional necessary information, such as passport or identification information
Letters will be sent via email as PDFs and will contain general event information such as dates and venues. If more specific event information is required, please let us know.
Certificates and Professional Development Hours (PDH)
All conference attendees are qualified to receive Professional Development Hours (PDH). You will receive 8 PDH for each of the days that you attended the conference/short courses.
Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org after the conference to request your PDH certificate.