The Advanced Manufacturing and Processing Conference 2020 will bring together academics, industry, and government representatives to highlight the development of process intensification, smart manufacturing and AI that impact manufacturing at large.
A dynamic market, constantly changing customer needs, and rapid development of new technologies, materials...
and products are the driving forces behind the chemical and processing industries appetite to expand their manufacturing frontiers and innovate. New materials, methodologies and tools are just examples of this trend,
The Advanced Manufacturing and Processing (AMP) conference mission is connecting people, ideas, and technology to solve industry-relevant manufacturing challenges, to enhance industrial competitiveness, profitability, thus enabling new solutions for common industrial challenges.
This 2.5 days conference and workshops will feature a group of excellent speakers working at the cutting edge of Advanced Manufacturing in Chemical and Processing Industries.
Who should attend?
This workshop will be of interest to:
- Leaders, scientists and engineers who would like to transform their day-to-day work with Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
- Innovators, technology providers, game-changers, and technology evangelists
- Consultants, systems integrators, and those providing assistance with delivery of technology projects and implementation
- Business leaders looking for multidisciplinary solutions and enabling technologies to thrive company’s profitability
- Academics and researchers with innovative ideas and cutting-edge applications
- Investors, policymakers, and educators
Selected presentations will be published in the Journal of Advanced Manufacturing and Processing.