AIChE - The Climate Solutions Symposium
Climate Solutions Symposium: Seeking Technically and Commercially Viable Solutions to Global Warming and its Climate Change Effects
Engineers, scientists,community leaders, policymakers and the general public are invited to attend a presentation of technical challenges with current views on global warming solutions, and necessary policies to facilitate the transition to carbon neutral energy.
- Professor Sylvia Dee (PhD Climate Scientist, Rice University)
- Gene Preston (PhD Electrical Engineer, CEO of Transmission Adequacy Consulting)
- Professor Pavel Tsvetkov (PhD Nuclear Engineer, Texas A&M University)
- Larry Kremer (PhD Physical Chemist, Citizens Climate Lobby)
- John Hofmeister (MS Political Scientist, Citizens for Affordable Energy)
The symposium chair is Tom Rehm (PhD Chemical Engineer, Founding Chair, The Climate Solutions Community).
Registration is $10. Students register for free!