- Lunches, coffee breaks, reception
- Admission to all sessions
- Conference materials
- Conference proceedings
- Registration is open to everyone
- IfS and AIChE members receive membership rates. You can become an IfS member here and a member of AIChE here.
- Early Bird Registration ends on September 21, 2019
|Rates||Early-Bird (AIChE Member)||
|Early-Bird (Non-Member)||Regular (Non-Member)|
|Academic / Government||$795||$895||$895||$995|
Hotel Rooms at the Franklin Marriot Conference Center
If you would like to stay at the conference center, please book your room through the hotel website!
Cancellation requests can be made by calling Customer Service at 800.242.4363, 203.702.7660 (outside the United States), or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your cancellation request is received 30 days or more before the first day of the event, AIChE will refund your paid registration fees minus an administration charge of $100.00.
- Registrants canceling fewer than 30 days prior to the first day of the event (or failing to attend) will not receive a refund.
- Registration fees may be transferred to another individual for a $50 administration charge.
You may not cancel or make changes to your hotel room night booking (if booked through registration here) after September 21, 2019.
U.S. visa procedures have been changing. If you are planning to attend an AIChE Meeting and will need a visa, we encourage you to visit the U.S. Visa Policy Web Page for updates on visa procedures and applications. Please allow ample time for visa processing.
International travelers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program are now subject to enhanced security requirements. All eligible travelers who wish to travel under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization.
If you do not know whether your country is part of the Visa Waiver Program, you will be able to ascertain such by clicking here. Once you go to the website scroll down to the bottom of the page, click either “apply” or “update/check status”.
All International travelers from countries participating in the Visa Waiver Program must enter their names into this database. If you fail to do so, officials at your airport of departure may prevent you from boarding your flight.
For more information on traveling to the United States please go to the International Visitors Office (IVO). The IVO is a resource on visa-related issues for the National Academies, Academy members, and the scientific community.
Click here for Canadian Visa information.
If you plan to attend the Bioenergy Sustainability Conference and are from a foreign country in need of a visa, please write to email@example.com for a letter of invitation.