Online Registration is Now Open
- Lunches, coffee breaks, reception
- Admission to all sessions
- Conference materials
- Conference proceedings
- Registration is open to members of the Food, Pharmaceuticals & Bioengineering Division (FP&BE) of AIChE only.
- Existing FP&BE Members receive special membership rates.
- Not an AIChE and FP&BE Member? Registration for this conference will include a new FP&BE and AIChE Membership for 2019.
- Already an AIChE Member? For only $10 for 2018, join FP&BE now. Just check off the Food, Pharmaceutical, and Bioengineering box under divisions!
- Hotel room nights may be purchased at a discounted rate during registration.
|Rates||Existing FP&BE Members||Registration + AIChE & FP&BE Membership|
|Academic / Government||$695||$895|
- Sunday, December 2 at 10AM-12PM - RAPID Workshop on Modular Chemical and Process intensification (MCPI) in the food industry ($0)
- Sunday, December 2 at 12PM-1PM - Sample the Impossible™ at the FOODIE 2018 Reception (included with registration)
- Sunday, December 2 at 2PM-5PM - Cakebread Cellars In Depth Estate Tour And Tasting ($55)
- Tuesday, December 4 at 4PM-5PM - Wine Tasting during the Engineers in Wine Making Panel Discussion (included with registration)
Cancellations received in writing to email@example.com and postmarked no later than Monday, November 5, 2018 will receive a full refund, less a $100 processing fee. Full payment of fees must accompany this registration form. After November 5, no refunds will be given.
U.S. visa procedures have been changing. If you are planning to attend an AIChE Meeting and will need a visa, we encourage you to visit the U.S. Visa Policy Web Page for updates on visa procedures and applications. Please allow ample time for visa processing.
International travelers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program are now subject to enhanced security requirements. All eligible travelers who wish to travel under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization.
If you do not know whether your country is part of the Visa Waiver Program, you will be able to ascertain such by clicking here. Once you go to the website scroll down to the bottom of the page, click either “apply” or “update/check status”.
All International travelers from countries participating in the Visa Waiver Program must enter their names into this database. If you fail to do so, officials at your airport of departure may prevent you from boarding your flight.
For more information on traveling to the United States please go to the International Visitors Office (IVO). The IVO is a resource on visa-related issues for the National Academies, Academy members, and the scientific community.
Click here for Canadian Visa information.
If you plan to attend FOODIE 2018 and are from a foreign country in need of a visa, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for a letter of invitation.