Tuesday, December 4 - PST PST
Sample award-winning wines made by your fellow engineers during the Engineers in Wine Making Panel!
This panel discussion will explore how an engineering background can be applied and benefit wine making.
- David Block, Ernest Gallo Endowed Chair in Viticulture and Enology at University of California Davis
- Michael Rinker, Manager of the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy at Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- David Warter, Director of Spirit Making at E. & J. Gallo Winery
- Scott Kozel, Vice President of Coastal Winemaking at E. & J. Gallo Winery
- Steve Peck, Director of Winemaking at J. Lohr Vineyards and Wines
- Kerry Shiels, Head Winemaker at Cote Bonneville Estate Bottled DuBrul Vineyard
Interested? Register for the FOODIE Conference and attend the panel!