Sponsoring or exhibiting at the meeting allows you to accomplish key marketing goals, including:
- Lead Generation - meet new people and expand your contact database to increase future business
- Relationship Development - have informal and technical discussions to build relationships with new contacts and reconnec with people you already know
- Thought Leadership – communicate your company's message and highlight your technical expertise, educating attendees on why your solution is best
- Brand Recognition – make sure that when attendes look to who the leaders are in the chemical processing industry, your company is among them
- Exhibit Traffic Boost – drive more traffic to your booth throughout the meeting to increase the number of people you meet and the conversations you have
Exhibiting at the meeting will put you in front of 2,500 chemical processing industry leaders at a time when they are most interested in learning about new solutions and services. Networking events in the exhibit hall throughout the meeting ensure exhibitors have great traffic and have a chance to meet key decision makers and influencers.