STS-AIChE Diamond Jubilee Celebration Dinner
The South Texas Section of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers (STS-AIChE) is now 75 years old, and we are celebrating this with our Diamond Jubilee Celebration Dinner on Saturday, November 3, 2018, beginning at 6:00 PM. The dinner will be held at the Houston Racquet Club, which is at 10709 Memorial Drive near Voss.
The evening will start at 6:00 PM with a social period with a cash bar and passed hors d’oeuvres followed by a gourmet dinner beginning at 7:00 PM. The dinner menu offers the following choices.
- Baby Greens with Spiced Young Pear, Toasted Pecans, Organic Carrots, Maytag Blue Cheese, and White Balsamic Vinaigrette
Choice of Entrée:
- Wild Salmon served on a Bed of Cauliflower Puree with Steamed Broccolini and Baby Carrots
- Chicken Caprese topped with Fresh Mozzarella, Plum Tomatoes, and Fresh Basil, served on a bed of Sweet Potato Puree with Steamed Broccolini
- Smoked Beef Tenderloin served with a side of Cauliflower Puree and Haricot Verts and finished with a Chervil Demi-Glace and Horseradish Sauce on the side
- Petite Filet Mignon served with a side of Cauliflower Puree and Haricot Verts and finished with a Chervil Demi-Glace and Horseradish Sauce on the side
- Panna Cotta, Vanilla Bean and Orange Scented, served on an Almond Sable Crust with a Mango Coulis
In addition to the great dinner, we will be featuring recognition of outstanding members and former members of the STS-AIChE.
After the dinner, we will enjoy dancing to NightBeat Band, the premier band in Houston.
The price for each person is $75, and this includes complimentary valet parking, a champagne toast, the dinner, and the music.
Registration for the Diamond Jubilee Celebration Dinner will start at the STS-AIChE monthly meeting on Thursday, September 6. Please register early because there is a limit to the number of people who can attend.
Select the button below for online registration or download our Paper Registration.
For additional information, please send an email message to: