Tour of NREL's Energy Systems Integration Facility
Our October section meeting is a tour of the Energy Systems Integration Facility (ESIF) at the National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL). The ESIF provides a unique contained and controlled platform on which our partners can identify and resolve the technical, operational, and financial risks of integrating emerging energy technologies into today’s environment.
Date: Tuesday, October 17
Time: 5:15 Check-in with Security
Important NREL Tour Logistics
• Non-U.S. citizens participating in the tour MUST complete Sections 1-18 of the "FNDC" form and submit the form to Teri.Spinuzzi@nrel.gov by October 13.
• Only people who have RSVP'd will be able to join the tour.
• Bring government-issued identification (e.g., driver's license or passport).
• Wear sturdy shoes (with closed toe and heel).
• Meet at NREL’s east entrance (visitor’s entrance). NREL Parking/Tour map
Tour limited to first 30 RSVPs. You may attend the dinner even if the tour is full. Please RSVP by FRIDAY, October 13 (early RSVPs are greatly appreciated!) You may RSVP via email at email@example.com indicating your name, phone number, and number of attendees and pay at the meeting. Or you may RSVP and pay online by selecting your membership level in the Paypal drop down box and clicking on the "BuyNow" button to pay by credit card. For Paypal, please be sure to indicate in the comment area if you are attending just dinner, or the tour and dinner.
Cost: Members $20; Non-members $25, Students/Unemployed $10; Add $5 for attending meeting without RSVP