Process Safety Leadership: The challenge for this generation!
TOPIC: Process Safety Leadership: The challenge for this generation!
SPEAKER: Kenan Stevick, President of KPS, Inc.
DATE: Tuesday, October 8
TIME: 6:00 Networking/Dinner
7:00 - 8:00 Presentation
LOCATION: Romano's Macaroni Grill, 7979 East Arapahoe Rd, Greenwood Village, CO 80112
PLEASE RSVP by FRIDAY, October 4 (early RSVPs are greatly appreciated!) You may RSVP via email at email@example.com indicating your name, phone number, and number of attendees and pay at the meeting. Or you may RSVP and pay online by selecting your membership level in the Paypal drop down box and clicking on the "BuyNow" button to pay by credit card.
COST: Rocky Mountain AIChE Members $20; Non-members $25, Students/Unemployed $10; Add $5 for attending meeting without RSVP
- Co-Author of Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) Book: Process Safety Leadership from the Boardroom to the Frontline,
- 4 years - Sr Management Consultant and Leadership Coach in Process safety
- 34 Years in the industry-leading Dow Chemical company:
- Chief Process Safety Engineer and Global Director of Process Safety
- Reactive Chemical, Mechanical Integrity & Process Safety Discipline Manager
- Site manager responsible for safe and efficient operation of manuf. plants
- Global EH&S Business Operations Leader, EH&S Manager for business with 27 facilities globally
- Project Manager for the design and construction of a pharmaceutical plant
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Michigan Technological University
- CCPS Emeritus Member, Fellow and Process Safety Certification
- Led Dow Chemical Process Safety Incident Reduction team, achieved 85+% reduction in Tier 1 incidents in 5 years, $50MM Impact
- Extensive expertise in working with stakeholders to evaluate risk / performance and success in guiding cross-functional teams in the design and launch of pragmatic technology solutions / administrative controls and driving improved process safety and operational reliability performance
- At a global scale, responsible for the technology, management systems, hazard/risk assessment tools development and application, metrics and reporting, culture, and organizational governance involved with process safety