Lubrication Fundamentals and Fluid Management Seminar
Practical and theoretical topics will be presented allowing you to walk away with information you need to improve your company’s understanding of lubrication fundamentals and the general principles of managing fluids to maintain their performance.
This is a multi-instructor education event, with experts in each field presenting on what they know best!
The topics listed below to give you an idea of the depth and diversification of knowledge of the people presenting this course.
- Fundamentals of Lubrication
- Base Oils and Common Additives
- Gear and Transmission Oils
- Oil Analysis
- Fluid Management
- Greases – types & applications
Who Should Attend
All persons who work with industrial lubricating fluids should attend this program
- Equipment Operators
- Plant Managers & Supervisors
- Health, Safety, & Environmental Personnel
- Process Engineers
- Maintenance Personnel
- Chemists, Laboratory & Technical Personnel
- Technical Service Representatives
- Sales Personnel
- Anyone interested in improving their knowledge of lubrication
A Word about STLE
The Society of Tribologists and Lubrication Engineers (STLE) is a technical association founded in 1944 to advance the arts and sciences in lubrication, friction, and wear (Tribology). The society includes over 4,000 individuals and 195 industrial members. They represent interdisciplinary technical professions from our industry.
For details, see Registration Information.