- Cheap and Abundant Potassium Outperforms Precious Metal Catalyst
- Engineering Bioethanol without the Food Gap
- Supercomputers Identify Optimal Zeolites
- Synthetic Biology Pushes Gene Therapy Forward
- Nature-Inspired Reaction Converts N2 into NH3
- Paper Silicon Anode Boosts Battery Performance
- Slippery Surface Prevents Biofilm Formation
Would you like to access the complete CEP Article?
No problem. You just have to complete the following steps.
You have completed 0 of 2 steps.
You must be logged in to view this content. Log in now.
You must be an AIChE member to view this article. Join now.
Would you like to reuse content from CEP Magazine? It’s easy to request permission to reuse content. Simply click here to connect instantly to licensing services, where you can choose from a list of options regarding how you would like to reuse the desired content and complete the transaction.