- Chameleon-Like Material Changes Color On Demand
- New Genes for an Old Microbe Make Statins Cheaper
- A Sweet Approach to Breaking Down Cellulose
- New Catalyst Pushes Lignin Up on the Value Chain
- An Injectable Polymer Stops Bleeding
- New MOF Captures CO2 without the Energy Penalty
Would you like to reuse content from CEP Magazine? It’s easy to request permission to reuse content. Simply click here to connect instantly to licensing services, where you can choose from a list of options regarding how you would like to reuse the desired content and complete the transaction.