- Tiny Assembly Line Builds Organic Molecules One Side Group at a Time
- Engineered Microbes Synthesize Bio-Propane
- Buckyballs Boost Organic Solar Cell Efficiency
- Masquerade Ball: Squid Skin Inspires a New Material
- A Microbial Approach to Pain Management
- Phase Change: Liquid Battery for Grid-Scale Storage
Would you like to reuse content from CEP Magazine? It’s easy to request permission to reuse content. Simply click here to connect instantly to licensing services, where you can choose from a list of options regarding how you would like to reuse the desired content and complete the transaction.