The 2013 Spring Meeting & 9th Global Congress on Process Safety were very well-attended and successful conferences.
The ChEnected team has put together a series of photo galleries, video interviews with important speakers and keynotes, and blog posts related to the conference. You can access all of them using the links below.
Updated: May 28, 2013
Former AIChE president, fellow, and trustee John J. McKetta was honored at the 2013 Spring Meeting. Dr. McKetta gave a talk, during which he recounted his fascinating journey from Pennsylvania coal mines in the height of the Great Depression to a highly accomplished career in chemical engineering research and education. You can watch the video and see photos here.
- See Spring Meeting Video Interviews
- See Spring Meeting Photo Galleries
- See Spring Meeting ChEnected Blog Posts
- See 9th GCPS Video Interviews
- See 9th GCPS Photo Galleries
- See Student Conference Photos
- See Global Congress ChEnected Blog Posts
See the technical programs and highlights for the 2013 Spring Meeting & 9th Global Congress on Process Safety.