This conference is aimed at understanding the current status of water usage, treatment, and recycling so that we, as a community, can start to review current and prospective technologies for water usage, as well as sustainability.
This year's event will positively impact the world of water – it's going to be a game-changer. The most significant part is that anyone regardless of their background, can learn and interact with experts here.
Reasons to Attend:
Discover new research findings and innovation in the Water-Energy Nexus that will deliver high impact to sustainability.
Resilience and infrastructure are one of the key issues being addressed currently with research. Gain insight on the needs and research that has been completed so far.
Be part of an important discussion on Greenhouse Gas Emissions from water and wastewater utilities and the immediate research needed to address this issue.
Why Submit An Abstract or Poster:
- Contribute to important topics shaping the water industry today
- Showcase new applications and insights
- Share your tips on how to promote sustainable operations in the water sector
- Gain recognition for your work, receive meaningful scientific and application feedback
- Collaborate with industry attendees from around the world