Meeting Dates: April 22 - 26, 2018
Online registration for the 8th World Congress on Particle Technology is now closed. Onsite registration opens Sunday, April 22 at noon in Cypress 1/2 at the Orlando World Center Marriott.
- Registration Policy
- What does registration include?
- Ticketed Events
- Cancellation & Substitution Policy
- Onsite Registration Hours
- Hotel Information
- Visa Procedures
(ending March 12)
(ending April 18)
(starting April 21)
|One Day Only||285||455||310||480||335||505|
|One Day Only||190||240||205||255||220||270|
All registration rates are in USD and end at 11:59pm EST on the day displayed above.
* "Unemployed" refers to members who are listed as unemployed in AIChE records.
What does your WCPT8 Registration include?
- Access to the technical sessions of the WCPT8
- Tuesday and Wednesday standing networking lunch during the Poster Sessions
- Coffee breaks
- Access to the Exhibit
- Also allows you to attend sessions and exhibit of the 2018 AIChE Spring Meeting & 14th Global Congress on Process Safety
- Note: By registering, you will be opted-in to the AIChE Engage discussion on the 8th World Congress on Particle Technology.
Another way to add to your World Congress on Particle Technology experience and expand your networking opportunities is to attend a Ticketed Event currently being planned by various areas. To register, simply add the event to your Meeting registration.
Cancellation & Substitution Policy:
Cancellations called in at 800.242.4363 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 8, 2018, 11:59pm ET will receive a full refund less $50 in processing charges. After April 8, 2018 no full registration refunds will be given. If you register but are unable to attend, AIChE will accept a substitute with a $50 processing fee.
Onsite Registration Hours
Registration will be at the Orlando World Center Marriott, Cypress Ballroom 1/2. Hours are subject to change.
* Registration on Thursday, April 26 will be outside of the Orlando World Center Marriott, Crystal Ballroom.
|Sunday, April 22||12:00pm – 7:30pm|
|Monday, April 23||7:00am – 5:30pm|
|Tuesday, April 24||7:30am – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday, April 25||7:30am – 5:00pm|
|Thursday, April 26*||8:00am – 12:00pm|
U.S. visa procedures have been changing. If you are planning to attend an AIChE Meeting and will need a visa, we encourage you to visit the U.S. Visa Policy Web Page for updates on visa procedures and applications. Please allow ample time for visa processing.
For more information, you can see here.