The AIChEvents App is Now Available
Put away your pen and paper. Everything you need to manage your time at the Meeting is available on your phone or mobile device with the AIChEvents app.
Navigate the event like a pro with the AIChE Annual Meeting mobile app.
|SCAN: Use your devices QR code scanner to quickly find the 2017 AIChE Annual Meeting app.|
|SEARCH: The App Store or Google Play for “AIChE Events”|
|FOR ALL OTHER DEVICE TYPES: (including BlackBerry, Windows, and other web browser-enabled devices): point your mobile browser to www.core-apps.com/dl/aiche2017 to be directed to the proper download version for your device.|
|Once you have downloaded and opened the app, choose AIChE 2017 and tap Download. If you have a previous meeting app on your device, tap “Exit to show list” from the Dashboard.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
With the AIChE mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information.
- Sync the app across all your devices with Multi-Device Sync.
- Receive important real-time communications from AIChE.
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors.
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations.
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too.
- Interactively locate sessions and exhibitors on the Minneapolis Convention Center maps.
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues.
- Stay in-the-know and join the conversation using the Social Media icon.
- Find Minneapolis, MN local places.
- And much, much more!
The AIChEvents App has a New Look!
Take Advantage of these New Features to the AIChEvents App:
- Exhibitor pdfs: AIChE is pleased to present the 2017 AIChE Annual Meeting attendees, sponsors and exhibitors with an exciting new feature for the mobile application, designed to enhance the conference experience and to provide valuable information for all app users. New this year, companies can upload (.pdfs only) materials to brand their company's mobile app details page.
- Favorites: Find all your bookmarks and favorites in one place on the dashboard.
- Filters: Filter sessions by division, forum, area, and/or committee. Control your meeting experience and see only exactly what you want to see.
- Explore: The explore page is your home for finding important Meeting information, upcoming events, and links to all things #AIChEAnnual. Just click on the binocular image located on the home screen to get started. The explore page will be updated regularly, so be sure to check the explore screen throughout the week for the latest Annual Meeting news. Let us know how we’re doing. Fill out a quick and easy survey for the Annual Meeting or Annual Student Conference.