Bureau of Reclamation Tour
**** TOUR LIMITED TO FIRST 30 RSVP'S ****
TOPIC: Bureau of Reclamation Tour of Water Treatment and Materials & Corrosion Labs
DATE: Tuesday, November 13 (NOTE: 2nd Tuesday)
TIME: 3:45 Check-in for tour
4:00 Tour of Water Treatment and Materials & Corrosion Laboratories
LOCATION: Denver Federal Center, Lakewood
MENU: No meal provided. If there is interest after the tour, we can grab a bite at a nearby restaurant, such as Old Chicago on Union Blvd.
PLEASE RSVP by TUESDAY, October 30 (early RSVPs are greatly appreciated!) You may RSVP via email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your name, phone number, and number of attendees. We cannot accommodate people who have not RSVP'd because we need to provide the names of participants to the Denver Federal Center in advance of the tour. The tour can accommodate only 30 people.
- AIChE will provide participants with the specific location details and a map after RSVPs are received.
- All attendees will need to present a current form of government identification, such as a PASSPORT or DRIVER'S LICENSE.
- WEAPONS of any kind are not allowed at the Denver Federal Center.
- Vehicles are likely to be inspected by the guards at the gate.
- Formal arrangements for dinner have not been made for this event due to its location and early time. The tour will last approximately 1 hour. If there is interest after the tour, we can grab a bite at a nearby restaurant, such as Old Chicago on Union Blvd.