"Launching Your Job Search" Live Webinar
October 14, Wednesday, 12:00 - 1:00 PM PST
Live Webinar (recorded video available by request, see sign up below)
Pat Cross, Career Management Consultant, OnCareerSuccess, Inc.
Whether you're a new grad or experienced professional, finding your next job opportunity takes planning, flexibility, and persistence.
In this talk, we'll discuss what you need to know (and do!) to launch a successful search. Key points we'll address include:
- The starting point: identifying your strengths and transferable skills
- What are the skills employers want?
- Looking at options besides full-time positions
- Tips on building your resume
- Preparing for commonly asked interview questions
- The virtual job fair – what to expect
- How COVID-19 is impacting job search
- The importance of networking
- Keeping track of your search efforts
An audience Q&A follows the presentation.
BIOGRAPHY OF PAT CROSS:
Pat Cross, M.A.Ed., brings over 15 years experience facilitating workshops and coaching individuals in successful job search. She has worked with individuals at all levels, from new college graduates to senior and C-Suite level executives. Pat is a frequent speaker at professional networking meetings and at corporate training events as workshop facilitator, on talent development and retention, career management and professional development for corporations, non-profit organizations, government and public agencies.
WEBINAR REGISTRATION: Click on "Attend this Virtual Event" button below. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar on GoToWebinar platform.
Can't join the live event? Sign up today and we’ll send you the on-demand viewing link shortly after the event.