Anyone interested in nominating someone can do so by sending an e-mail letter to Bruce Holden, Section Secretary, at email@example.com.
The following information should be included:
- Identify the specific award category that you feel is most appropriate for the individual you are nominating.
- Include several paragraphs explaining why this individual is deserving of special recognition.
- Include background information in support of the nomination, such as a listing of professional accomplishments and service to AIChE.
- Also include a phone number where you as the person making the submission can be contacted for more information.
- Nomination submission closes on April 18, 2016. The awardees were announced at the Annual Spring Banquet in late May.
We certainly expect that there are many individuals in the area deserving of special recognition, so please consider nominating someone you know. The Awards Committee may decide not to give an award in a particular category if too few nominations are received.