Selected Annual 2021 Programming Just For You
Young Professional Members:
We look forward to seeing you in Boston at the 2021 AIChE Annual meeting. The Catalysis and Reaction Engineering Division will be hosting over 80 sessions including over 670 presentations and posters on a wide variety of exciting subjects. Among the highlights:
- Monday November 8th 8-11 AM Pioneers of CRE
- Monday November 8th (2 sessions) In honor of the 2019 Wilhelm Award winner, William Green
- Tuesday November 9th 8-11 AM In honor of the 2020 CRE Young Investigator Award winner, Phil Christopher
- Tuesday November 9th 3:30 PM- 5:00 PM Diversity and Inclusion Task Force Panel & Reception : Next Generation of CRE
- Sunday November 7th 7:00 PM CRE Dinner – Ticket required to be purchased with registration*
*Tickets to the dinner can be purchased as an additional item when you register for the Annual Meeting or through AIChE customer service if you have already registered for the meeting.
Please join us at these sessions or any part of our expansive technical program. We hope to see you there.
CRE Division Chair 2021