WIC Programming at the Fall 2015 Annual Meeting in Salt Lake City
Sunday, November 8
- 9:00 am - 4:30 pm, Salt Palace 250B: Women Assistant Professors in Chemical Engineering: Developing your Career
- 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Salt Palace 250A: Women Graduate Students and Postdoctoral Fellows in Chemical Engineering: Developing your Career
- 9:00 am - 12:30 pm, Salt Palace 250C: Women Undergraduates in Chemical Engineering: Graduate School Panel and Industrial Career Opportunities
- 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm, Salt Palace 250B: WIC Business Meeting
Monday, November 9
- 11:00 am - 12:30 pm, Hilton Grand Ballroom B: WIC Luncheon
Prof. Elsa Reichmanis will present: "Excursions in Research – A Path to a Balanced Portfolio"
Tuesday, November 10
- 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm, Marriott Deer Valley I/II: Diversity & Inclusion Summit/WIC Reception
The Women's Initiatives Committee will be sponsoring a suite at the Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek hotel for the AIChE Family Accommodations Room. Please feel free to use the room as often as you need to support your family during the Annual Conference in Salt Lake City. Please contact Megan Donaldson (email@example.com) if you are interested in using the AIChE Family Accommodations Room at any point during the conference.
Registration is required for the following: Assistant Professors Workshop - Item #104, $25; Graduate Students Workshop - Item #103, $25, WIC Luncheon - Item #201, $15 for grad students/$25 for professionals. These items can be added by calling Customer Service at 800-242-4363, or in-person at the registration desk at the meeting.