This award recognizes outstanding and internationally recognized contributions in particle technology by a young professional under 40 years old. The award is contingent on a candidate meeting the above criteria and may not be awarded every year.
- Nominator must be a member of AIChE-PTF at time of nomination. The Nominee may have not won another PTF award in previous three calendar years.
- An outstanding contribution to the field of particle technology, such as innovation, breakthrough research demonstrated through patents and publications; and
- Service to the particle technology community by way of education, leadership, stewardship and collaboration with other disciplines of engineering and science
- Receipt of last degree within the past 7 calendar years during the year when Award may be made
- The awardee needs to submit a short article for the PTF Newsletter and may be asked to present at the AIChE Annual Meeting in a PTF sponsored session
Nomination Packet (Documents)
Award consists of $1,000, a plaque, and two tickets to PTF award dinner.
|Deadline||May 31, 2019|
|Administrators||Particle Technology Forum (PTF)|
|Presentation||Award presented at the PTF dinner during the AIChE Annual meeting. Awardee needs to submit a short article for the PTF Newsletter and may be asked to deliver a talk at a suitable PTF session at the Annual meeting.|
|Nomination Instructions|| |
Nomination procedure and package contents:
Initial nomination must be submitted no later than May 31, 2019. Send nominations to email@example.com.
• Full nomination package is due latest by May 31, 2019 and should consist of a single PDF file that contains all of the following items to be sent to to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a one-step process. Any issues with your nomination will be communicated to the nominator.
1. Filled nomination form (download from Nomination Packet form)
2. A two page letter of nomination stating how the nominee contributed to the field of particle technology in terms of scholarship, research, development, service and education
3. At least three and no more than five supporting letters, one of which must be from industry
4. The nominator must be a current PTF member
5. If the nominee has previously received any award from AIChE or one of its divisions/forums, an explicit statement of new accomplishments or work over and above those cited for the earlier award(s) must be included (max. of one double spaced page).
6. Selected bibliography (including books, patents, and major papers published).
|Sponsors||SABIC Technology Center|