Recognizes outstanding contributions to the advancement of nanoscale science and engineering in the field of Chemical Engineering through scholarship, education or service.
- Candidate must demonstrate outstanding contributions in an academic, industrial, or government setting to the fields of nanoscience or nanotechnology.
- The NSEF strongly encourages applications from persons of diverse backgrounds, including women and underrepresented minorities.
- The award is contingent on a candidate meeting the above criteria and may not be awarded every year.
- Nominations may be from an external nominator or the candidate (i.e., self-nominations are accepted).
- Nominations will be reviewed by an external awards committee consisting of representatives from academia and industry that have achieved stature comparable with the award to be issued.
- Communications regarding the award will occur to the nominator, who is expected to communicate those outcomes to the nominee (if applicable).
- Any questions regarding awards procedures should be directed to the NSEF past-chair, who is the chair and non-voting member of the awards committee.
A plaque and an opportunity to speak at AIChE's Annual Meeting.
Nanoscale Science & Engineering Forum (NSEF)
|Deadline||July 1, 2021|
|Administrators||Nanoscale Science & Engineering Forum (NSEF)|
|Presentation||The award is presented at the AIChE Annual Meeting.|
|Nomination Instructions|| |
Please submit all nominations and applications electronically via email to Samantha Meenach at email@example.com.