This award recognizes individuals or teams working in the industries served by chemical engineers, for leadership and accomplishment in activities including: management; sales and marketing; public, community, and industrial relations; commercial and business development, training, or public service. The recognition may be made for a singular contribution or a series of contributions. Eligible nominees should be from industry or from a government laboratory or another nonacademic entity.
Examples of the types of leadership to be recognized include:
- Achieving outstanding business and commercial success
- Transforming an enterprise from good to excellent
- Implementing highly effective management techniques
- Gaining recognition by customers and the public
- Obtaining increased market share
- Building a track record as a thought leader in the industry, including publications as a possible basis for the award.
Nominations: General award provisions, a description of the nomination packet, and a link to the nomination platform can be found at https://www.aiche.org/community/awards/awards-provisions-eligibility.
|Deadline||February 15, 2023|
|Presentation||Presented at the Honors Ceremony of the AIChE Annual Meeting.|
|Nomination Instructions|| |
Selection of the winner will be based on three key criteria: