* Nominator must be a member of AIChE-PTF at time of nomination. The Nominee may have not won another PTF award in previous three calendar years.
* An outstanding contributor to the field of particle technology who has also made significant lifetime contributions to PTF through their scholarship, service and enthusiasm for the field
* The awardee will deliver a presentation at the AIChE Annual Meeting in a PTF award session
Nomination procedure and package contents:
• Full nomination package is due latest by May 29, 2020 and should consist of a single PDF file that contains all of the following items to be sent to to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a one-step process. Any issues with your nomination will be communicated to the nominator.
1. Filled nomination form (download from Nomination Packet form)
2. A two page letter of nomination stating how the nominee contributed to the field of particle technology in terms of scholarship, research, development, service and education
3. At least three and no more than five supporting letters
4. The nominator must be a current PTF member, and at least one letter of support from a prior PTF award winner in any category
5. If the nominee has previously received any award from AIChE or one of its divisions/forums, an explicit statement of new accomplishments or work over and above those cited for the earlier award(s) must be included (max. of one double spaced page).
6. Selected bibliography (including books, patents, and major papers published).
Nomination Packet (Documents)
|Deadline||May 29, 2020|
|Administrators||Particle Technology Forum (PTF)|
|Presentation||The award is presented at a Forum sponsored event during the AIChE Annual Meeting.|