Recognizes an individual's Outstanding Contribution to QbD for Drug Substance.
- Nominees should have a Track Record of publications, articles, white papers, etc. in QbD discovery, development and manufacturing.
- Nominees should have Visibility and Credibility through presentations and leadership at professional conferences, topical and alliance meetings and/or other public forums.
- The impact of nominees work on industry approaches and strategies in QbD development will be a consideration.
- Nominees may be from Industry, Academia, Regulatory or other relevant working environments.
- Nominees may be from any nation, working at any location worldwide.
- There are no age or experience limits for nominees.
- All nominees must be AIChE members. Preference is given to work that features Chemical Engineering.
The QbD Drug Substance awardees will receive a commemorative plaque and $1,500.
|Deadline||May 31, 2022|
|Administrators||Pharmaceutical Discovery, Development and Manufacturing Forum (PD2M)|
|Presentation||Award presentations will occur at a special reception ceremony during the AIChE Annual Meeting. In 2022, the annual meeting will be held November 13 – November 18, 2022 in Phoenix, AZ.|
|Nomination Instructions|| |
To nominate a candidate, please click the online nomination form link and follow the instructions on the page.