New for 2012
- Accelerating Fossil Energy Technology Development Through Integrated Computation and Experimentation
- Sustaining Water for Future Generations
- Biomedical Applications of Chemical Engineering
- Collocation with the A&WMA for the Joint Workshop: Shale Oil & Gas Exploration & Production - Water Challenges & Opportunities
Click here for photo highlights from the 2012 AIChE Annual Conference in Pittsburgh, PA.
During the 2012 AIChE Annual Meeting in Pittsburgh, PA members of the AIChE staff sat down with conference award winners to talk about their work and their conference presentations.
Frank Bates is a Regents Professor and Department Head at the University of Minnesota. He is also Principal Investigator for the Bates Research Group whose research involves thermodynamics and dynamics of polymers and polymer mixtures.
More Conference Highlights
- Danckwerts Lecture
- How to Go Green at the 2012 AIChE Annual Meeting
- Professional Progress Award Lecture
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Workshop
- 64th Institute Lecture
- 2012 Annual Meeting Plenary
- “Black & Gold” Plenary Sponsored Refreshment Break
- D.I.C. Wang Award Lecture
- SBE's James E. Bailey Award Lecture
- 5th AIChE Corporate Innovation Award Lecture
Proceedings of the 2012 AIChE Annual Meeting are now available: