Process Safety Management for Bioethanol
Process safety management is one of the most frequently cited hazards at ethanol plants by OSHA. In this online course, you’ll learn how to improve your process safety and avoid the unexpected release of toxic, reactive, or flammable liquids or gases in your processes involving highly hazardous chemicals. You’ll gain a valuable overview of the standards and regulations impacting you as a bioethanol producer. You’ll identify the components of a successful process safety program and how to implement them— including process hazard analysis, standard operating procedures, safe work practices, mechanical integrity, management of change, auditing process safety systems and emergency response procedures. Throughout the course, you’ll tackle and solve a variety of issues and compliance challenges unique to the bioethanol environment.
- Lessons to be learned from the Barton Solvents explosion
- Preventing fires in your ethanol plant
- Understanding the flashpoint of ethanol
- OSHA regulations impacting bioethanol producers
- Protecting your plant from dust explosions
- Staying on top of process safety with written checklists
Do you already own this content?
If you are already enrolled in this course, click here to access it in the learn center.
|AIChE Members & Employees of CCPS Member Companies||$395.00|
|AIChE Grad Student Members||$197.50|
|AIChE Undergrad Student Members||$197.50|
Training 10 or More?
In-company training and volume pricing are available. Learn more.
- Course ID:
- Type: eLearning (online) Course
- Skill Level: