And, of course, you'll find all the rigorously reviewed papers on groundbreaking research for which the AIChE Journal is celebrated. Articles are categorized by:
- Biomolecular Engineering, Bioengineering, Biochemicals, Biofuels, and Food
- Inorganic Materials: Synthesis and Processing
- Particle Technology and Fluidization
- Process Systems Engineering
- Reaction Engineering, Kinetics and Catalysis
- Separations: Materials, Devices and Processes
- Soft Materials: Synthesis, Processing and Products
- Thermodynamics and Molecular-Scale Phenomena
- Transport Phenomena and Fluid Mechanics
To help you stay ahead of the curve, the Journal has greatly expanded both the number of papers published and the scope of its editorial content, with coverage of such fast developing areas as nanotechnology, biological engineering, and sustainability.
Editor: Michael P. Harold, University of Houston
Members call 800-242-4363 to subscribe. Non members, click here
Webinar: Publishing Secrets for Early Career Researchers in Chemical Engineering
This purpose of this practical webinar was to demystify much of the process of writing and submitting of research and the peer review process. Webinar attendees could learn from and interact with top editors in the Chemical Engineering research community to help them successfully publish their next article.