Register Now ...
CONFERENCE FEE SCHEDULE
|Registration Type||Early Registration
(until March 27, 2020)
|Regular Registration (until May 1, 2020)||Late Registration (until May 28, 2020)|
|Fortune 500/Global 1000 corporations||$595||$695||$795|
|Investors (VCs and Angels)||$595||$695||$795|
|Startup Showcase Team Member (Presenting startups)
* This special rate is only for the startup presenter. You would have received an email invite confirming your presentation slot.
* Accompanying team members of the startup would have to register under the regular startup rate
|Non-Presenting Startups and Entrepreneurs||$595||$695||$795|
|Business Support Service Provider (i.e., Accounting, IT, Legal, Marketing)||$595||$695||$795|
- Registration Fee includes Breakfast and Lunch on June 2 and 3, and cocktail (heavy hors d’oeuvres) early evening June 2
- Fees change without notice. We exercise dynamic pricing which can change daily. Actual pricing is established each day at point of registration. All prices are quoted as information only and we reserve the right to change them without notice.
- All registrations must be made online and by credit card. We do not accept Purchase Orders or checks.
- Payment for all registrations must be made by institutional or personal credit card and paid in full prior to the conference. There will be no onsite registration.
- Receipts for reimbursements are available online once you complete the registration.
Refunds, Cancellations and No-Show Policy
- Cancellations called in at 800.242.4363 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 23, 2020, 11:59pm ET will receive a full refund less $100 in processing charges. After March 23, 2020 no full registration refunds will be given.
- If you register but are unable to attend, AIChE will accept a substitute with a $100 processing fee.
Substitutions can be made until the Friday before the start of event by contacting AIChE Customer Service.
- No shows are not eligible for a refund. A registered attendee who does not cancel or provide a substitute before the event begins is considered a no-show and is not eligible for a refund.