Exhibit at 2012 AIChE Graduate Fair
Why should my school attend the AIChE Graduate School Fair?
- It's a premier venue for reaching top chemical engineering undergraduates from the leading chemical engineering schools.
- It's a cost-effective way to reach chemical engineering students.
- Effectively showcase the benefits of your graduate program to potential applicants
- Over 1,400 students -- the great majority Juniors and Seniors -- are expected at the Fair. Many will be considering graduate school and exploring options.
This year at the Fair
Booth Package Includes:
- 10’ x 10’ booth
- Side and back drapes
- 6ft. skirted table
- Two chairs
- 7" x 44" Identification Sign (single line)
- Booth carpet
Registered exhibitors will receive event details and shipping instructions. Exhibitors are responsible for their own shipping charges to and from the venue and onsite material handling fees. Electricity cost is not included, more information will be provided in the exhibitor kit. Exhibitor kits to follow at least 60 days prior to event date.