The AIChEvents App is Now Available
Put away your pen and paper. Everything you need to manage your time at the Meeting is available on your phone or mobile device with the AIChEvents app.
Navigate the event like a pro with the AIChE Annual Meeting mobile app.
|SCAN: Use your devices QR code scanner to quickly find the 2021 AIChE Annual Meeting app.|
|SEARCH: The App Store or Google Play for “AIChE Events”|
|FOR ALL OTHER DEVICE TYPES: (including BlackBerry, Windows, and other web browser-enabled devices): point your mobile browser to www.core-apps.com/dl/aiche2021 to be directed to the proper download version for your device.|
|Once you have downloaded and opened the app, choose AIChE 2021 and tap Download. If you have a previous meeting app on your device, tap “Exit to show list” from the Dashboard.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Build your Meeting Schedule!
Don't miss out on the scheduler tool, which can be synced directly to your app!
With the AIChE mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information.
- Find your session rooms and plan your routes with the "Locate Me" function.
- Sync the app across all your devices with Multi-Device Sync.
- Receive important real-time communications from AIChE.
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors.
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations.
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too.
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues.
- Stay in-the-know and join the conversation using the Social Media icon.
- And much, much more!
Take Full Advantage of these Features of the AIChEvents App:
- Favorites: Find all your bookmarks and favorites in one place on the dashboard.
- Filters: Filter sessions by division, forum, area, and/or committee. Control your meeting experience and see only exactly what you want to see.
- Explore: The explore page is your home for finding important Meeting information, upcoming events, and links to all things #AIChEAnnual. Just click on the binocular image located on the home screen to get started. The explore page will be updated regularly, so be sure to check the explore screen throughout the week for the latest Annual Meeting news.
- Let us know how we’re doing. Fill out a quick and easy survey for the Annual Meeting or Annual Student Conference