Starbucks Roasting Plant Tour
Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 5:30pm-7:15pm EDT
In-Person / Local
Posted by Joshua Marteny
3000 Espresso Way
York, PA 17406United States
- All attendees must print, read and sign the two forms attached below and bring them to the tour facility.
- Attendees will also be required to sign a Confidentiality and Non‐Disclosure Agreement at the tour facility.
- The tour for this meeting will be limited to the first 20 members who RSVP.
Program: The York plant opened in September 1995. There are two buildings on the campus ‐ a 350,000 square foot manufacturing plant and distribution center, and a 300,000 square foot finished goods and green coffee warehouse. The facility produces an average of 3 million pounds of coffee each week, and is the largest Starbucks manufacturing and distribution site in the network. The York location services areas east of the Mississippi, eastern Canada, Europe, and South and Central America. The plant operates 24/7, and currently employs over 500 partners and approximately 70 contingent workers.
- 5:30 – 5:45 Arrival, Registration
- 5:45 – 6:00 Introductions, facility overview
- 6:00 – 7:00 Plant tour
- 7:00 – 7:15 Q&A
- 7:15 Depart for restaurant
RSVP: RSVP by September 11th to Lou Felice at email@example.com. Be sure to include signed copies of the forms below, and let us know if you will be joining us for dinner. If you require a PDH certificate, also request it in your RSVP.
Cost: The tour is free to all attendees. Meals at Cheddar's are each attendees responsibility.