• Mechanical Engineer; M.S. & Ph. D in Machine and Mechanism Design for Light Industries
• 6 years in Hilti AG (Europe) – managing the R&D and Supply Group in Ukraine,
• 10 years GM/ Delphi (Detroit, MI) – Staff Researcher in Powertrain Mechatronics Group,
• Currently 9 years with Mars Wrigley – as Principal Engineer of Equipment Technology and Sr Process Engineer of Global Machine Design Group.
• Holds 23 patents on machine design and automotive mechanical sytems.
AREA OF EXPERTISE:
Extensive expericence in designing machines and mechanism, electro-mechanical system, kinematics and dynamic analysis, finite element analysis – structural, thermal, modal, vibration and noise analysis, discrete element analysis, fluid dynamics and multiphysics transient and steady state simulation.